Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Friday, April 07, 2006

Conflict

I had a major problem with the WRS about 10 rows ago - I've no idea what went wrong, but nothing seemed to want to line up and the more I fiddled with it the worse it got -

This is where I am so far - at row 81 - I've also noticed my gauge has decreased significantly since I've started and got more comfortable with the silk.

So .... do I start over (even though I know it would be a miracle to get through the whole WRS without some mistakes) or go on and convince myself it won't be noticed in the end?

Note to Self: Perhaps you should reread the note you wrote about those Irish knitters?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home