Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blubonnets

Ok, no knitting to show - so here's some flowers instead! Those to the left are our beloved bluebonnets - state flower of Texas.


These pink ones are all over the place as well - but I'll have to look them up later - I've no idea what you call them ... umm, they seem to be pink evening primroses, aka buttercups.
Honeysuckle is nice because you can smell it before you see it - and you can taste it after you see it:


I know these aren't wild, but they are mine - some little zinnias and my freesia is blooming! I didn't think the freesias would this year, and so it's a nice surprise. And they smell even better than they look ...

Actually, the zinnias look pretty crappy, and the other plant with stripes is a spider plant, and the green one on the right is Mexican oregano. I shoulda moved the old pot I just discarded out of the way, I'll do that now ...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home