Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Socks

Well, they are done and right on time! The Opal wasn't as fun to knit with as I thought, but the socks are nice and do look like Easter eggs.

The WRS is on hold until I get further on the Rosebud - only a month left ...

I did pick up around the center of the Rosebud today - so at least I've made a bit of progress.

The next big question is when to start the Regia silk socks - but I'll think about that Monday ...

Note to Self: Try to look before you Blog stuff from Picasa, you keep posting things to the wrong Blog and it's getting really annoying  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home