Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pillow

I find I am not very good at stuffing pillows ....

Need to find a good type of fastener for the top of the pillow, so I can stuff it with more stuffing stuff. Maybe some kind of large snaps? Right now it's just pinned, so it's rather messy. I need to squeeze some filling down more into the corners ...

I don't really like the pattern - it's nice to look at, but there are too many vertical lines, which seems to make it want to corrugate itself. I know the floats aren't too tight, so that can be the reason?

The Telemark from Knitpicks is ok, but it wouldn't be
my first choice for fairisle. It seems fat to me. I also need to find a good way to keep the edges from curling. Ribbing will work, but I dunno if I want to do that on the Abalone - I think a bit of garter stitch would be more appropriate ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home