Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Friday, May 15, 2009

April Showers bring May Socks


Ok, it's a dumb title - but they are finished. They haven't been blocked yet, but since they are late, I just took the picture. My plan of knitting a pair/month is getting behind ...

The next pair will be for me, something apricot - no more dark socks for a while, it's too hard to see the stitches - not that I really need to see sock stitches, but it's more annoying than when I can see them!

Now I can get back to the Tee and the bedspread - at least until I can get more sock yarn ...

The jasmine lives! I was about to give up and toss it yesterday, I had it half out of the pot when I noticed a tiny peek of green down at the base.

33 squares on the bedspread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home