Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Bag finished


Another one done! This one was easier as I used an H/5mm hook. I don't like the color as well as Madeline's, but I had to do something with all that green ...

The handles are sewn on in this version - it looks much neater and really wasn't as bad as I anticipated - the sc around the edges really makes it sturdy.

I think when I do another one I'll do it in Tunisian, I can do four strips kinda broken up into squares and then embroider them - this will save me from all those ends I have to weave in. But I'm not doing any more bags soon, it's quite boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home