Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crocheting Crap




I haven't crocheted in a very long time - but it makes my fingers feel better to alternate with knitting - so I am doing a bit every day to keep myself in shape ...

Granny squares are so nice and mindless! I had forgotten how much fun they are - sometimes I do stuff that is really difficult, just because it is difficult, so it's nice to do easy stuff and not think - hence the granny squares made from all the sock scraps I've saved ... No color plan, I'll arrange them by color when I join all the squares together - just edge them with a dark navy or black - and figure out whether to sew them together ( I hate sewing) or crochet them.

Size B/2.25mm hook, ch 5 make ring, 3 dc in loop, ch2 in corner, ch1 between dc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home