Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Monday, October 23, 2006

Christening Robe goes on ... Row 80


Not much to say - it does seem to get easier - after this chart I think there's less patterning and so I should speed up a bit ...



Since I have very little new to say I will wallow in conje
cture ...

I was wondering if some cave person (no doubt a female cave person) while lying on the ground, looking up through the branches of a sugarberry tree in early spring or observing the bare branches of autumn against a clear sunset sky, first envisioned the possibility of Lace ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home