Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Madeline's Pants are finished!


These are the pants that really weren't supposed to exist - I just did them because I was waiting for the pattern for the sweater to arrive and I had extra yarn - and they took way longer than they were supposed to - they should've taken about a week - but the fault lies within me, not the pants.

I think they came out nicely, Baby Ull is soft but I'm not very pleased with the straps and will avoid doing anything like them in the near future ...

I am still on track for the baby shower - but no doubt there will be a bit of last minute scrambling - I still don't have the ribbon for the bonnet and sweater ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home