Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shorter Days



As time runs out I knit faster and longer - a Master of Procrastination - if not of knitting ...

Sweet Child of Mine is finally done ... after I washed and blocked it - I hated everything about it - the lace edg
ing, the knitted picots ( I should've crocheted them) - it was one of those times when every little mistake grew like a weed ...

But now I've changed my mind - I like it - so if you find smething about it you don't like - keep it to yourself!

The bonnet is almost done as well - I'll take a picture after it's washed and blocked - I did these picots in crochet and I like them much better - I'm just worried about making bows now. Although I doubt the booties will be done by the bab
y shower on Saturday, it's probably amazing I got this much done...

I used to think of Autumn in terms of falling leaves - but I've been in Texas too long - now Autumn means morning glories -




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home