Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Friday, October 20, 2006

At Row 45 and 3 weeks to go!


















It's coming along nicely, if slowly....

Since Madeline is due to arrive on November 10th, I am
hoping a church will not be found and a christening not scheduled before Christmas. Only a little over 200 rows left on the skirt!!!

There are quite a few painfully thin spots - but I'm not over dressing this, so it should be fine - and I must begone to knit more ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jophina said...

I'm thinking a church won't be found so I wouldn't worry too much. Good progress. I am trying to think up a new subject for my blog today. Maybe I am just not in the mood to write. It is too early in the day anyway.

2:09 PM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home