Wool and Water

"How can she knit with so many?" the puzzled child thought to herself. "She gets more and more like a porcupine every minute!"

My Photo
Name:

hmmm ... maybe the truth will be uncovered here, or maybe not?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FO - Back to Bedspread


Done with acrylic! It was hurting my fingers ...

I like the pattern, it was easy to knit, after all it is just a T shape. I should've done a 3 needle bind off, but I was being too lazy to stick in another circular needle - and I didn't have the right size dpns so I did the sleeves flat - two extra seams :(

I should've also decreased for the armholes - maybe about an inch. The neckline was too wide, I crocheted it into submission, though!

All in all, it turned out ok, I'll do the pattern again, maybe without the pattern, and with a few modifications, and in fingering wool, so it drapes better.

I'm back to the bedspread, while waiting for my Starmore kit - I've done a few more squares - it's going to be years ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home